The Swiss Researching Africa Days promote the exchange among the community of researchers working on Africa in Switzerland.
The will take place on 28-29 October 2022 at the Institute for Social Anthropology, University of Bern. The biennial Swiss Researching Africa Days are held alternating with the international thematic conferences of the Swiss Society for African Studies. They are open to all disciplines representing African Studies. The objective of the meeting is to promote the exchange among the community of researchers working on Africa in Switzerland. Its goals are:
- to present current research projects of MA- and doctoral students, post-docs and senior scholars;
- enhance the circulation of relevant information between these actors and the respective institutions;
- offer a platform for synergies and collaboration;
- enhance the visibility of African Studies in Switzerland, the universities and research institutions;
- promote the institutionalisation of African Studies.
- Main organiserSSAS