Switzerland-Brazil Innovation Call
Innosuisse and Empresa Brasileira de Pesquisa e Inovação Industrial (EMBRAPII) call for participants from Switzerland and Brazil to submit joint project proposals for research and development of innovative products and applications with a strong market potential in Switzerland and Brazil. Submission deadline is 28 June 2023.
The proposals must contribute to the development of ready-to-market solutions for products, technology-based services or methods, which have a significant market potential in Brazil and Switzerland. The call is open for all scientific disciplines; however, projects in the following topics are particularly appreciated:
- Biotech; Medtech; Healthtech
- Agritech and Foodtech
- Bioeconomy; Circular economy
- Climatech and sustainability
- Cleantech; Clean energy & water
- Digitalisation; Industry 4.0; Advanced materials
- Innovation and creativity (social, technical, cultural)
All proposals must meet the following eligibility criteria to be qualified for evaluation (among others):
- The project consortia must include at least one business entity from each country, one research institute accredited by EMBRAPII as “EMBRAPII unit” and one research institute from Switzerland.
- The participation of further research organizations and further commercial companies from both countries according to each country’s funding regulations is welcome.
- The eligibility for funding of research organizations and commercial companies must comply with the regulations of their respective country
An information webinar will be held on the 15th of March 2023, 15:00 CET.
Submission deadline of proposals: 28 June 2023
Innosuisse - Swiss Innovation Agency (Innosuisse)