Innosuisse and Empresa Brasileira de Pesquisa e Inovação Industrial (EMBRAPII) call for participants from Switzerland and Brazil to submit joint project proposals for research and development of innovative products and applications with a strong market potential in Switzerland and Brazil. Submission deadline is 15 June 2022.
The joint call 2022 focuses on research and development ranging from experimental proof of concept to technology demonstrated in a relevant environment, leading to innovative solutions, which are considerably differentiated from comparable existing solutions in the market in terms of their functions, parameters or other features. They shall provide added economic, societal or environmental values, which have a significant market potential in Brazil and Switzerland.
The call is open for all scientific disciplines; however, projects in the following topics are particularly appreciated:
- Biotech; Medtech
- Agriculture and food production
- Digitalisation; Industry 4.0
- Advanced materials
- Information and communication technologies
- Cleantech; Clean energy & water
- Sustainable cities and communities
- Innovation and creativity (social, technical, cultural)
All proposals must meet the following eligibility criteria to be qualified for evaluation (among others):
- The project consortia must include at least one business entity from each country, one research institute accredited by EMBRAPII as “EMBRAPII unit” and one research institute from Switzerland.
- The participation of further research organizations and further commercial companies from both countries according to each country’s funding regulations is welcome.
- The eligibility for funding of research organizations and commercial companies must comply with the regulations of their respective country
Innosuisse - Swiss Innovation Agency (Innosuisse)